Sleepless Night



You are probably going to see me crazy blogging tonight since i'm trying to catch up on all the blogging I haven't done. LOL 

This, again was suppose to be put up a longggggg time ago. All the way back in the end of October when Nuit Blanche happened. Nuit Blanche is an annual outdoor art event where artists around the world come together in the heart of Toronto to display all their design and installation pieces. I couldn't have asked for a better night. From the surprise birthday cake for one of my friends to playing "hide and seek" with most of them since we always loses them in the sea of people. URGH. Despite all that, everything was perfect to be honest. Except for the fact that my dad's car ran out of battery 4am in the morning at Finch Station and we were struggling to get our butts back home. But we managed it, somehow, in the end. 

There were countless inspirational pieces displayed at the event. I think I've never really seen so many people all together at once in Toronto. The crowd was so huge that I was somewhat scared deep down inside. However, definitely looking forward to the 2014 one! Next year, i'm going to try and stay until the sun rises and see where things go (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment