2013.

December.31st. 2013 - 13:55

Last day of 2013. 

Where do I even begin...

This year, so many things has happened; both good and bad, and I am truly grateful for all of them. I don't expect them seeing this blogpost ever. But for all my friends and families, if you do happen to come across this someday. Just know that I am happy and grateful for having every single one of you in my life. I love you are dearly. 

I can easily say 2013 is the most accomplished year I had in 17 years of my life. I can't say I worked my hardest in everything I strived for. However, everything that has happened in return of my hard work is more than I could ever ask for. From OCAD acceptance to earning my first paycheque. Everything has made me grew and mature. It is what made me who I am today, right now, sitting in front of my dining table and writing this blog post. 

Looking back, I am proud to say that there is not a single moment of regret in this year. 

Friends

It's amazing how friends can influence you so much on so many dimensions. 

This summer, together with the "Jogging Club" is one of the best summer I've had in awhile. I am grateful for knowing every single one of them. It's funny how different we are yet we can come together as a group and pour our feelings out to each other. Learn from each other's experiences, mistakes and wise words. They are the people who change me the most. The people who made my existence in this world that much more exciting.

"Film Club", are a group of friends who taught me to dare to dream. All the crazy films we've made had made me fall in love with film itself. Every member has their own specialty and talent, I've learned a lot from them. Therefore I am grateful for being a part of this crazy fun ride that we've had so far. 

"She" is the bestest friend I've ever had in my life. We've known each other ever since freshman year. We are like a reflection of one another since we are so alike in many ways, but also so different in many ways. I've learned a lot from her. We fought, we laughed, and we cried together. I am grateful for her existence in my life. Without her, I don't know if I can still be who I am today. 

"The Girls" They are a group of people whom I will never forget in my life. They taught what true friendship is. With them, I can laugh endlessly and be carefree about the world. Fangirling over asian celebrities, shopping, endless karaokes, finch cafes. Everything with them is just perfect. Although we had our minor dramas at times, but they are the first group of true friends that i've made in this not so true world. I am grateful for every single one of you.

Family

For some reason, the role "Dad' has always had a soft spot in my heart. This year, I've drifted a lot from my family. Not only because of my hectic schedule but also because of my own emotions. There was a period of time where I just go home, close my door and stay in my room for the entire day and not wanting to come out to make any interactions with them. There were no particular reasons for those changes, I guess it's just a part of growing up.

I am grateful for those late night rides and pick ups they give me. I am grateful for those delicious and even those not so delicious meals that they made. I am grateful for buying me a laptop and other unreasonable materialistic things using you own hard earned money. I am grateful for your existence in my life. And most important of all, I am grateful for your love.

Myself

Looking back, I am truly satisfied with how far I've came in just a year.

To my self, in 2014 and to me in the not so far future.

 I want me to be happier.



CHEERS TO ANOTHER AMAZING YEAR

HAPPY 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment