Rant

Wow okay so I honestly haven't written a blog since...summer.
And right now it's 1am in the morning, I'm still waiting for my friend to edit my english journal
so I admit, I am not having the most relaxing night, sitting in my bed, sipping on tea.
These days has honestly been quite stressful, with academic marks, portfolio...and just everything is all blehhhhhhhhhhhhh or sojfaposjfpajspfjaspf...
If you guys know what I mean haha

But I'm learning to alter my perspective and trying hard not to let the stress affect my emotions.
Not sure all well that is going to go but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Here's an uplifting quote for the start of the day;

Don't worry, be happy.

Hope ya'll are going to have a great day

Going to call it a night

PCE.


No comments:

Post a Comment